Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 @ 10:27 PM

Baby randomly propose to me this noon, white roses, and hearty ring. Yeahh yeahh yeahh. Didnt expect she buy for me the hearty ring coz she alr gave me a men-make ring on last year feb. anyway is a good surprise. And I even ask her to kneel under the hot sun. Hahha. Yeah.
Baby birthday coming month, scratch head.



Thank you love, thank you for loving me baby. Muackx