Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Saturday, February 9, 2013 @ 1:31 AM

All along volvo(dog) is 宝 to baby. And just mins ago, Volvo bitten me on my foot. I got a shock when he bite me, i shout baby name immediately. Volvo saw baby rushing over and he immediately let go my leg when I try to shake him off before baby come over, he bite even harder. And baby saw tt when Volvo bite me, coco(female dog) wanted to help me by biting his neck. Wound quite deep, I can even see the flash. Told baby it's not pain but baby could tell fr my face is super pain. Baby told me tt he don't want Volvo anymore, I rejected. Since Volvo is a dog he dono anything. Baby even teared seeing me like this(pain) after caned and scolded Volvo. Baby help me clean away the blood and help me applied med. She teared and hugged me aft tt. She loves me so much, so much that she can even don want Volvo.
Love you babygi. Love you.