Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Monday, February 4, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

We Jump
We Dance
We Laugh

We Sad

We Cry
We Hug
We Fight
We Smile
We Run
We Love
We Kiss

You'd jump, dance randomly, just to make me laugh when i'm sad. You wipe away my tears when i was crying, telling me everything will be fine and you hug me tightly giving me assurance, saying you will go through with me, so i am not alone. We do fight, each fight make me realize how important you are to me. One day, you propose to me, I smiled wickedly. With a butterfly stomach, I agreed.
I waiting for the day, the day i run towards you saying' I Do. and the rest of my life is in you. I Love you baby. K i s s x x



Happy Monthsary love.