Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 2:01 AM

Spend baby bday with the family, steamboat, Kinect and kbox. Lie to baby I too broke and only mange to get her a shirt(fr jap thru my bro help) and she totally believed. Hehe. So aft we get home fr kbox, I pass her a dr marten box. She tok tt how come I gave her shoe, then she open the box, a jacket fr lowey farm and seiko solar watch. Actually still have one more hand made card but we stick 24/7 tgt so I don't have time to finish..

Heheh. So happy. She likes the watch so much. In the noon she went to the shop and see a seiko watch, lucky she didn't buy! Hahhaha

Happy birthday babygi.
Love you deeply, as usual. Muackx