Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Saturday, March 16, 2013 @ 3:28 AM


bought the dog to sentosa on baby's bday week. 
and its the first time we bought coco out too.



first attempt. forcing them to look at the camera. LOL



baby was sick so cook some dish for her. top dish is cooked by her.

sleeping at the same spot, taking turns.
THEY LOOK SO SHIOK!! ENJOY EH!





baby chinese bday last monday. get a a crepe cake fr PB. Silly love.

i am really enjoy shopping at NTUC with her. our weekly affair since we got tgt. haha