Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

FOLLOW MY BLOG
Chhewyy. Born on the mid autumn festival. Missy in burns. Work for a living, never say die. Hard to understand, Stubborn like a bull, Play like no tomorrows. Ignorance is me. I will bite if you step on me.
Hello, you can call me Angelia. It's a meaning of messenger, messenger of god. Ice is the one and I can't live without it. I like Red&Purple. I'm also a die-hard fan Doraemon I'd watch Doraemon will watch them if I could. I am Cute and i am Crazy.
안녕하세요! I want to go korea. Try out different airlines. Be a braces girl. Get a 400cc bike. Had my own mini copper. Save 10k in my bank. Wonders monthly gathering.
Easy to say, hard to achieve

Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Saturday, March 16, 2013 @ 3:42 AM


So happy to say that i booked HK tix ytd. On leave on the 1st week of april and we will be flying to hk and stay at baby grandma place. which will save ur alot. Her mum and bro gg with us too.
so we intend to count and change our saving to go hk buy ring. And before hand baby trying hard to sell her camera(i bought for her last bday) and laptop(use less than a yr). The excuses she told me was she want a new mac book pro coz air memory is too small and the camera money she need to buy smth else. and i bought the lie. When its time for us to count money she then told me her plan. silly love. How to not love her, tell me? 
Hopefully that we could get married on sept. Please let everything goes smoothly.
Love you babygi. Xx